Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring Fever

The girls were out of school Friday so we took off to Columbia for the day and hung out with Aunt Trena! We had breakfast at Chick-Fil-A and then headed to the mall to shop for some spring clothes. Gymboree always makes me wish I had unlimited funds because the girls look SO cute in all of their clothes! So we picked up a few new outfits and then rode the carousel. After lunch in the foodcourt we headed to the zoo. The weather was 63 degrees and sunny! Couldn't have been more perfect! I'll try to post some pics from the trip soon, but Miss Lucy decided to cut my camera cord that connects it to the computer into 3 pieces! Anyway, we had a great day and the pretty weather lasted all weekend. Adam took the girls to the Laurens park on Saturday to play. We are so ready for spring. I promise to post pictures very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment