Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Blog


Well, I'm starting a blog...not sure why, but thought it might be fun! I thought if nothing else, it might be fun for the girls to read when they were older and a good way for out of town family to keep up with what's going on. The highlight of our day today: waiting on snow..and it is SNOWING! Not much, but a little! Of course, with our schools, they'll probably be closed tomorrow even if it doesn't stick. Lucy wanted to know if Frosty would tap on her window and wake her up when he came. Gotta love it! Of course from all the TV shows, they expected it to be snowing Christmas morning and that didn't happen so even if it's a little, it'll thrill them to death! I'll be sure and post pictures if we wake up tomorrow and the ground is white. For now, here's a recent picture of the girls to enjoy until I can upload more.

No comments:

Post a Comment